17.3.12

LIEBSTER LOVE



My Stitching buddy, Debbie from DEBBIE's CROSS STITCH just gave me the LIEBSTER BLOG award!

LIEBSTER is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. And the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. To help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.

<< Thank you Debbie!! Your blog rocks too! Be sure to check her blog out. I always drool upon opening it. Her OZ collection rocks my socks big time.

The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:

1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to. ( I might be delayed in this as I don't really blog surf... I'll post the list once I pick the 5.)(I'll leave blanks for now).
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (Thank you Debbie. This is fun!!)
3. Post the award on your blog (I'm posting...I'm posting...). List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. (this will be an work-in-progress list as I compile my 5). Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

The five random facts about me:
1. I'm addicted to Coke. Coze Zero, Coke Light...regular coke. Name it. I runs in my veins in lieu of blood.
2. I can roll my eyes in different directions-- separately. Or at least... one is steady while the other one rolls around. And vice versa. Weird huh? You did say random facts...
3. I collect crystal and ceramic unicorns and copies of Little Women books.
4. I sorta had Dolly Parton's body until I gained so much weight I now resemble Ugly Betty's size in Ugly Betty. (sigh....)
5. My cellphone ringtone has been Harry Potter's Hedwig Theme since movie 1 showed. (and it will remain that way until I die).

THE FIVE BLOGGERS I'm awarding the LIEBSTER to are:
1. WEUSTYGIRL's I JUST WANNA STITCH  (she's the penfriend that got assigned to me in one of the facebook groups. She's fallen in love with Joan Elliot's cinderella. Go looky). (Oh and...if you aren't part of any of the facebook groups... you should be. It's fun interacting with stitchers there.)
2.
3.
4.
5.

** to be compiled and listed within the next few weeks**




1 comment:

SoCal Debbie said...

It's so fun to learn something new about you! I love Diet Coke and Coke, too!